- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 White Onion – Diced
- 2 Avocados
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro – Chopped
- 8 Yellow Corn Tortillas
- 2 TBS Chili Powder
- 2 TBS Cumin
- In a non stick skillet, heat 2 TBS olive oil and add 1/2 of the chopped white onion. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add turkey meat and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the turkey meat is browned – about 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, and 2/3 cup of water. Mix the turkey meat to incorporate the chili powder and cumin. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- While the turkey is simmering, scoop both avocados into a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and half of the chopped cilantro Now mash the avocado until it’s the consistency of guacamole. Set aside.
- Heat corn tortillas individually on open flame on gas stove on med-high heat about 5-10 seconds per side until they start to brown/crisp.
- Scoop turkey meat into tortillas, add avocado mixture, and top with remaining white onions and cilantro – serve.