Dry rub wings are my favorite. I can’t do buffalo wings – they give me the hiccups and I have no clue why. The key here is to bake the wings on a rack so that they fat drips off. They will crisp and darken – just be patient. Flip them every 10-12 minutes or so to evenly cook. Feel free to broil at the end to get even more color. They’re also a lot less messy to eat!!
- 1 Pack Chicken Wings
- 2 TBS Smoked Paprika (Big Difference between this and regular paprika)
- 1 TBS Chili Powder
- 1 TBS Cumin
- 1 TBS Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP Honey
- 1 TBS Onion Powder
- 1 TBS Salt
- 1 TBS Pepper
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- Don’t be afraid to be generous on the spices!
- Rinse and pat chicken wings until complete dry (otherwise they won’t get crispy)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients, and mix well
- Cook on a rack on a baking sheet (let the fat drip) for 40-45 minutes, serve